Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 942 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33692 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,936 (RM14,651) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)