Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 873 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.820 AUD / BAM
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,959 (3,607KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)