Cost of living comparison between Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 868 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.726 AUD / BAM
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,284 (7,276KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $102 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)