Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 940 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.799 AUD / BAM
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,807 (3,512KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (41 minutes ago)