Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35848 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,308 (17,595 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)