Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 828 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01957 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,286 (₨270,110) in Bhiwandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)