Cost of living comparison between Bhiwandi, India and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01969 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is 33% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,026 (₨509,222) in Bhiwandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)