Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 942 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01984 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,762 (₨290,435) in Bhiwandi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)