Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01953 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,117 (₨415,554) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (28 minutes ago)