Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 750 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01256 AUD / NPR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,174 (₨ 491,645) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)