Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 945 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14130 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,588 (25,390 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (19 minutes ago)