Cost of living comparison between Beni Mellal, Morocco and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13395 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,841 (51,070 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)