Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 870 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13910 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,893 (27,988 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,338 (35 minutes ago)