Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.913 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,187 (8,972 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)