Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 876 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.933 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 43% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,645 (4,977 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 23,500 (about 1 hour ago)