Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 909 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.976 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 41% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,926 (5,044 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (35 minutes ago)