Cost of living comparison between Belo Horizonte, Brazil and Adelaide, Australia
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38535 AUD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,073 prices entered by 225 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)