Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.656 AUD / BZD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 31% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,833 (BZ$16,516) in Belize City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)