Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40044 AUD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,093 prices entered by 119 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)