Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 772 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00488 AUD / HUF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,433 (702,893 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)