Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 680 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00457 AUD / HUF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,403 (1,400,557 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (36 minutes ago)