Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 651 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00446 AUD / HUF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,984 (1,340,468 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (about 1 hour ago)