Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 775 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01151 AUD / DZD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,611 (487,554 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)