Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 980 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.516 AUD / TND
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 69% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,205 (4,275 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)