Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 711 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.544 AUD / TND
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 75% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$1,851 (3,399 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)