Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 888 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.541 AUD / TND
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 70% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,475 (4,571 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (43 minutes ago)