Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00089 AUD / LBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,602 prices entered by 183 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 24% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,421 (7,198,505 L£) in Beirut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $18 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kochi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)