Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00085 AUD / LBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,803 prices entered by 199 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 23% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)