Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 904 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02089 AUD / MZN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,453 (261,077 MT) in Beira.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (44 minutes ago)