Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 803 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01867 AUD / MZN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 33% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,524 (563,665 MT) in Beira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)