Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18934 AUD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,543 prices entered by 191 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)