Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20760 AUD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,597 prices entered by 218 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)