Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18932 AUD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,546 prices entered by 189 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)