Cost of living comparison between Beijing, China and Adelaide, Australia
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19501 AUD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,709 prices entered by 193 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guelph costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)