Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19439 AUD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,556 prices entered by 197 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)