Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19095 AUD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,387 prices entered by 207 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (14 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (36 minutes ago)