Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 AUD / KHR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 18% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,805 (20,934,964 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)