Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 AUD / KHR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 19% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,673 (21,733,784 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (39 minutes ago)