Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 969 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00239 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 8% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,092 (3,378,967 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,500 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 2.25 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 2 hours ago)