Cost of living comparison between Bata, Equatorial Guinea and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 748 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00220 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,039 (5,480,163 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)