Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00108 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,168 (3,857,278 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)