Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 945 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00044 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,980 (COL$15,732,831) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)