Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 820 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,904 (COL$15,213,120) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (28 minutes ago)