Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 AUD / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,133 prices entered by 130 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,536 (COL$7,516,626) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)