Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00044 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,334 (COL$7,567,895) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)