Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 844 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,345 (COL$9,898,118) in Barrancabermeja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)