Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,044 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 39% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,073 (COL$11,123,648) in Barrancabermeja.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huizhou costs 元4,285 (about 1 hour ago)