Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13137 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 14% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,045 (Bs 106,914) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)