Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 972 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,075 (Bs 207,061,426) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)