Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.386 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,288 prices entered by 397 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)