Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 907 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20535 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 37% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,718 (元22,975) in Baotou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)