Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,000 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20873 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 37% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,972 (元23,821) in Baotou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €254 (about 1 hour ago)