Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 940 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20535 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,540 (元17,239) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)