Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19336 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,501 (元18,104) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)