Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 977 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20873 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,155 (元19,904) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)