Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 939 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 25% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,322 (Rp 65,652,779) in Banjarmasin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)