Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 763 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.722 AUD / BAM
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,481 (8,971KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (38 minutes ago)