Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,209 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 AUD / BAM
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,530 (4,322KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (44 minutes ago)