Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02808 AUD / DOP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 28% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,277 (RD$ 401,626) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)