Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02083 AUD / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,088 prices entered by 668 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 67% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)