Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01957 AUD / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,579 prices entered by 732 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 69% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alor Star costs RM140,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)