Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,115 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,443 (Rp 36,073,025) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)