Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 883 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,900 (Rp 30,671,134) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)