Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 876 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 AUD / BND
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,273 (B$5,389) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (3 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)