Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 840 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,713 (Rp 39,419,873) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)