Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 865 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,863 (Rp 40,986,908) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)