Cost of living comparison between Banda Aceh, Indonesia and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 837 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,161 (Rp 80,984,466) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 3 hours ago)