Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00228 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,420 (2,377,351 Franc) in Bamako.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)