Cost of living comparison between Balneario Camboriu, Brazil and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,053 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41610 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,789 (R$ 23,525) in Balneario Camboriu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)