Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 905 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39692 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,090 (R$ 25,421) in Balneario Camboriu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)