Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35126 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,063 (20,108TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)