Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 876 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32050 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,976 (12,406TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)