Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 945 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28464 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,848 (13,520TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (28 minutes ago)