Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 980 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,748 (Rp 38,666,726) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)