Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 841 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01136 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,688 (₨588,625) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baotou costs 元77 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (10 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,450 (40 minutes ago)