Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02599 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,387 (Php207,270) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)