Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 816 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02647 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,575 (Php210,618) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (43 minutes ago)