Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02582 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 65% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,616 (Php217,480) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bursa costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)