Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 833 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02454 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 67% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,321 (Php94,561) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩25,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)