Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00116 AUD / IQD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,269 prices entered by 137 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,209 (4,504,703 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kunming costs 元8 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salamanca costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)