Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00115 AUD / IQD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,294 prices entered by 135 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,577 (3,992,627 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)