Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00109 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,713 (4,307,278 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (44 minutes ago)