Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,155 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00110 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 39% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,977 (4,524,240 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)