Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 966 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00112 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,028 (4,495,229 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$140 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (about 1 hour ago)