Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 813 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.486 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,100 (€2,758) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (38 minutes ago)