Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.475 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,377 (€2,968) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (about 1 hour ago)