Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 936 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02583 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,485 (Php96,218) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)