Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02610 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 67% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,432 (Php208,090) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (40 minutes ago)