Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 778 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02645 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 67% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,338 (Php201,837) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)