Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03788 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 37% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,492 (250,603 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)