Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03792 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,421 (142,960 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (41 minutes ago)