Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03879 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,411 (139,498 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)