Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 871 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40542 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,536 (S/. 13,656) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)