Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 862 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39455 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,287 (S/. 15,934) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)