Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 927 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41004 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,101 (S/. 14,879) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (39 minutes ago)