Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39992 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,691 (S/. 29,233) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)