Cost of living comparison between Augsburg, Germany and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.437 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 33% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,095 (€7,026) in Augsburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)