Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 955 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00398 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,784 (951,952 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)