Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 699 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00415 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,758 (1,868,050 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (42 minutes ago)