Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00398 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,943 (1,745,761 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (11 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (44 minutes ago)