Cost of living comparison between Athens, Greece and Adelaide, Australia
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.430 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,719 prices entered by 493 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yerevan costs 100,000Dram (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)