Cost of living comparison between Asyut, Egypt and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 839 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14820 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 33% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,468 (E£ 70,635) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)