Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07015 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 43% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,229 (E£ 60,284) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)