Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 753 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07418 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,145 (E£ 123,280) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)