Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07257 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,149 (E£ 126,073) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)