Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 821 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07484 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,032 (E£ 67,237) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)