Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 666 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07243 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 77% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$1,862 (E£ 25,703) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)