Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 803 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07037 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 79% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,482 (E£ 49,481) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)